This job post is currently on hold as we have received a very large amount of applicants.
Take charge of our people, our culture and our work environment. Help us thrive. Together.
Are you tired of seeing endless grids of products, optimized for filtering, sorting and searching? If so, join us and share our vision of challenging the way most webshops are set up today. We believe that every online retailer should be able to attract, inspire and convert shoppers wanting to look around.
You will become the guardian of our culture. You will spearhead our efforts to recruit the best candidates, to make up the best team compositions possible. You will ensure that our people thrive, perform at their best, reach their personal goals and have great relationships with peers as well as managers. All this while taking care of the formalities & practicalities of employing people remotely as well as at our office in Aarhus, Denmark.
All business decisions have people implications. The best outcomes are a product of carefully balancing the commercial needs and empathy toward individuals.
- Understand that this role is people-focused, with an operational side to it.
- Have an exceptional commercial acumen.
- Want to see people be happy and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Realize the power of purpose, culture and empowerment.
- Are opinionated and not afraid to speak your mind with senior stakeholders.
- Acknowledge the difference between being opinionated and being stubborn.
- Embody and guard our culture by making sure we all live up to our core values, celebrate together, understand each other and continually seek to improve collaboration.
- Design and deploy recruiting strategies to attract exceptional people.
- Establishing an intern program that allows us to attract, develop and retain top tier students from relevant fields.
- Ensuring the onboarding experience is streamlined across all departments and gives new employees the best start possible.
- Establishing people-oriented policies and practices that are aligned with, and enhance, our mission and core values, and see that they are adhered to consistently.
- Maintaining an annual cycle of work framework that encompasses all relevant activities - from 1:1's to biannual eNPS surveys and development plan dialogs - with the purpose of empowering managers & employees to perform their best.
- Make sure we live up to all relevant legal obligations like workplace assessments (APV), work environment organizations (AMO), the Act on Salaried Employees (Funktionærloven), etc.
- Ensuring we have the best environment possible to work in, whether employees work on-location or remotely.
- Review candidates for our positions, as part of our recruitment efforts.
- Conducting Insights Discovery tests of our candidates & employees (you will be accredited).
- Continual maintenance of our employee data, contract templates & employee handbook.
- Making sure we plan vacation across the company, while keeping everything running.
- Ordering & maintaining records employee equipment.
- Taking care of all our employee benefits like pension, internet as well as equipment & training budgets.
- Handling of purchasing, including supplies for the office and vendor agreements like telephony, lunch, landlord, etc.
- Planning of in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Overseeing our office in general and ensuring it is fit for work, creative brainstorming and fun.
- Possess excellent written and verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- A natural ability to foster relationships with all levels of the team, to relate well with others, to listen effectively, and to help employees at all levels achieve their development goals.
- Operationally minded and adept at implementing solutions to menial and critical challenges alike. If you can't find a way, you make a way.
- Innately data-driven with the ability to bring evidence-based decision-making to your communication.
- Inherent need to organize and structure, whether it’s ideas, feedback, procedures, etc.
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills. You should be a shining example of leadership other senior stakeholders can turn to for advice.
- An ability to predict how actions and decisions will impact people's feelings and motivations.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work independently as well as in close collaboration with all departments, to executive initiatives and set plans in motion.
Though founded in 2006, we've maintained our startup culture. We don't like bureaucracy, we're open, we're inquisitive and we're curious. With 34 employees across 12 nationalities, our corporate language is English and we're heavy users of Slack and Zoom to support our remote employees. At the office, we've got a huge terrace, a grill, a branded foos table, VR, physio, fruit, lunch and a great vibe.
Now, for some extra facts:
- More than a thousand customers across 57 countries and six continents.
- More than 100 million monthly end user sessions across our product lines.
- EU is our largest market, with Latin America being the second largest.
- Lower than industry average churn rate, though we always strive to improve.
- Cash flow positive for a decade.
- Solid YoY growth, in constant search for the hockey stick.
We don't care for resumes or cover letters. Click Apply, give us your name, LinkedIn profile and answer a couple of questions. We'll continue the dialog from there.
When submitting an application, iPaper will process and store your information for up to three months, with the sole purpose of handling your application.